Friday, March 23, 2007

10 days later

Many days without a post, and feeling the need to just jot something down to prove that I'm still breathing.

What are your top 5 Beatles songs? Just answer the question, and don't start with the whole "I prefere (Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, etc)."

Everything on my list comes post-Revolver in no particular order: A Day In the Life, Something, Sexy Sadie, Revolution, and Eleanor Rigby.

+++

If I don't get into any medical school programs, maybe I'm become an unlicensed Patch Adams-ite. Red rubber nose and all.

+++

See "The Lives of Others." An excellent film, German, taut, suspenseful, and ultimately life affirming. Makes you feel good while exploring voyeurism.

+++

Greg Oden is the man. Josh McRoberts is a punk.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I'm Only Sleeping
Tomorrow Never Knows
I'm So Tired
Glass Onion
Happiness is a Warm Gun

This list will change tomorrow. And again the next day .. 5 songs--pfft!

If you don't get into med school, you should come to Chicago for the funny.