Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Overheard/Overseen

At a holiday party, a group of three girls:
Girl 1- I cooked this really delicious meal for him.
Girl 2- What did you make?
Girl 1- Get this, so I took a bowl and sprayed butter spray...
Girl 3- Like I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Girl 1- Yeah, its just as good.
...
Girl 1- So I took some romaine lettuce, some spices and stuff, and added Swanson chicken, which is this precooked chicken that you can find in the frozen food section.
Girl 2-I've never heard of that.
Girl 1-Yeah, we'll its so much easier to cook than normal chicken.
...
Girl 1- So I combine all this stuff, and stick it in the microwave, and it turns out really good.
Girl 3- That sounds yummy.
Girl 1- Yeah, but he was like this isn't that good, and I'm like, what an asshole!

I'm serious, these gourmand were really discussing the magic of microwave chicken.

Girl 1 also contributed this bon mot: "...so the gym called and was like YOU HAVE TO COME IN and I was like, I've got to go."

What does any of this mean?

...

Last night at poker, Billy Mac decided to make pictograms using poker chips. He made a smiley face, his luck went a bit bad, so he made an unhappy face. However, a stroke of brilliance...he made a phallus shape with red chips...holding white chips, he splashed the pot, a perfect demonstration of human biology. Of course, this inspired me to recreate the female counterpart with pop up parson in the pulpit. Yeah, we've got problems.

Rubes then makes a pair of boobs...but it actually ended up looking like a lonely horizontal three. Of course, since this game is with a bunch of smart guys, the observation on Rubes' picture: "look, its omega."

No comments: