Monday, December 10, 2007

Guess who's back!!

Wow, I've suddenly regained access to blogger from my work computer. Hello, wasting time!

Quick thought...read Peter King's article for this week's football action. Here's the most interesting part for me...the Ravens will have exactly 5 million in cap room in the coming offseason. They have the 2nd worst cap space in the NFL. That's very very bad news.

Here's what's up: my parents will be in the US and A on the 13th for a very extended stay...some might say an immigration, but since they are naturalized citizens, how about we just say they're moving back for good. How am I taking this news? First off, I'm nervous, getting the house cleaned up (well...worrying about getting un-lazy enough to clean the house). Second, I've got to figure out how they'll meet lady ELV. Also, need to inform them that my new roomie is going to be of the female persuasion (and not the virtuous ELV). Finally, got to plan how we're going to get to Arizona for Christmas (last I heard, we'll be driving to Phoenix, which sounds about as fun as nothing).

Other news, work is great. Enjoying it.

Writing is non-existent, other than brilliant screenplays that I compose in my head right before I fall asleep.

Um...that's all for now.

No comments: