Thursday, August 31, 2006

Who the heck is reading this?

1200 views. Wow. Sure, I've used up quite a few trying to spot typos on these silly rants, but 1200 views? Of this drivel? I am just shocked.

Just a quick one here, anyone watching Project Runway? Anyone else really happy that Angela got kicked off the show? Her idea that rosettes look good on anything, and that linen really travels well, reiterate how fashion theory broadening this show is. I wouldn't know the difference between a seersucker and a grilled cheese if it hadn't been for Bravo's compelling reality show. Believe the hype, this is excellent television. A true meritocracy.

Who are you people? Now don't you feel cheated to have found this site and had to read this crap?

2 comments:

Dave said...

I admit it, I check this site 120 times daily ...

Of course PR is on in our home ... I was surprised Angela was offed--the producers must have gotten sick of the dram between her and Jeff "Crotch Bones" Sebalia, Tailor to the Rock Gods.

Pop Startled said...

Thanks man, I knew I had someone to watch over me