Friday, September 15, 2006

Augustus Gripe

Here's the post for the day (maybe even the week):
  • Got sick. Wasn't ELV's fault, though you could smack the blame on those nasty cold bugs congregating in her system, ready for some new converts with every cute cough from the blonde bombshell. My immune system never had a chance.
  • Saw the Illusionist last week or so, great flick. See it. Ed Norton gives a technically complex acting performance, but Paul Giamatti steals the show with another one of his gifted everyman portrayals. Great movie, 5 standardchuck arcade tokens UP!
  • My mail delivery woman has been late getting me the new issues of EW and SI. I think that she's reading them, keeping them, tainting them with her non-paying eyes. What do I do?
  • TCM is doing a great Short film presentation all day today. If you get a chance view some of them...luckily, I'm catching some excellent Charlie Chaplin silent shorts, and they've promised some Buster Keaton shorts in about an hour.
  • There's so much more to type but NyQuil is kicking in. Goodnight.

No comments: