Friday, September 08, 2006

Picture Post

Jeff Head sez "intensely, enjoy these pics!"


Chicago theatre facade: did you know that the city of Chicago has something like 800,000 theatres and performing groups? That's like 1/4 of a theatre for each citizen of Chicago (facts verified never).

My host in Chicago, Kid W, doing what we did during the trip. Even when he's in his boxers, he's still fashionably color coordinated.

Near the big fountain (you know, the one that was featured in the "Married with Children" opening), there was this park with statues. The flowers are for ELV.

The egg/doughnut shiny thing in Millenium Park. I waited for 20 minutes, hoping to get a clear shot of me shooting the thing, but the people were transfixed. The couple featured in the center of the picture stood there for like 5 minutes, moving around, fascinated that their distorted reflections seemed to follow their movements perfectly.


Millenium park again. The smiling face of the great leader benevolently peers over the soaked children.


On one of the avenues, they had these statues of indians on horseback. It was such a hot day, I caught a bit of shade from the towering statues. The horse has full male genitalia. I have pictures.


Near the Daly building made famous in Blues Brothers. Thought that the picture was neat.


Baltimore, this morning. Can you believe I have this right in front of my place?

More to come, undoubtedly. But, before I jet, the Steelers sure didn't seem to miss Roethlisbuaeroihar. Willie Parker and Miller, I should have picked them in fantasy.

No comments: