Sunday, March 19, 2006

Random Thoughts

Went through a bunch of old papers as I unpacked boxes with the 'rents.

There were alot of people in my life that are now gone (or limited in contact)

This is going to be a post...just need to organize my thoughts.

***Appended 3.23.06***
To all the people I've disappointed: KY (i was confused), BH (i was young and scared), AD (i was so timid), AL (i loved you from afar until it was too late), KP (i don't function well with responsibility), HCR (time was not on our side), ML (i was impatient), ELF (i was unfair), KDS (i stayed with you too long/too patient), L19 (it shouldn't have happened), BP (the greatest minds often class), SC (i abused your trust), DO'G (let my lust get in the way), DF (i was too proud), GE (i chose a side), GN (why i didn't love you), EG (i was too insecure), ED (i'm too inconsistent), AS (i let you down), D+M (you expected so much more of me), JLN (i'm flawed), CB (i was lost), V (i've lost touch), SG (you were drunk), OG (i was drunk), SB (i was inexperienced), JD (i couldn't watch you fall), MW (i couldn't live up to those expectations), AC (i wasn't ready), DRL (i couldn't follow your footsteps), MB-L (i was ashamed), YGW (i flee), DG (i envied/wanted you), AC (i simply hated you), LE (i still hate you), AG (i couldn't), BA (i misrepresented myself), ADo (i'm still frightened by you), DK (i never was cool), DSL (i lost my way), CF (i did wrong by you), LR (i couldn't finish what i started), AT (i led you on), and all the others.

To those I disappoint currently, or will disappoint, I'm sorry.

No comments: