Sunday, June 11, 2006

Quick Hits

So here's the news:
  • ELV left for Tokyo today. She'll be gone for 3 weeks. She's gonna have a blast in the land of the rising sun. Hope she finds a talking toilet (for some reason, I think I'm obsessed with this stupid innovation).
  • The Miami Heat look slow and sluggish. They're just equally bad.
  • I like soccer. However, I have not watched a single match of the world cup. Thus, proof that I truly am American.
  • There's just something about good dim sum that makes you feel good during a bad day.
  • Why am I becoming Larry King like in my comments...that last line about dim sum stinks. I might as well write something like "the inventor of rice krispy treats should be celebrated."
  • Saw "Cars." Not as good as any of the other Pixar movies, but still comparative to other films out there, interesting and entertaining.
Good night world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

--Wow, Tokyo? That's, like, in Japan and shit.
--I heard this morning the Shaq was fined $10k for not granting interviews after the game (in which he onl scored 5 points). That must have hurt about as much as the murmers heard during the premiere of KAZAM!
--I really want to like soccer ... I think, though, it comes from a sincere desire to drink English ale at the Manchester in NYC ...
--It's the fried.
--Ester-C and suspenders, baby, that's what Larry King does best!
--Hmm.