Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Addition: Link to Boortz.com

ATLANTA POORLY REPRESENTED ON ESPN TOWN HALL MEETING

I hope many of you managed to see that Sports Center special on ESPN last night. I was one of the panelists discussing "The Michael Vick Divide." The experience was very enjoyable, but I must admit that I was shocked by a good portion of the audience at the Sydney Marcus auditorium at the Georgia World Congress Center. Where did they get those people? (Well, not all of them .. but a good portion of them.) They were booing former Falcons defensive standout Chuck Smith for saying that Michael Vick committed a felony and had to pay the price, and when the moderator asked the audience to show by their applause whether or not dog fighting should be legal, the overwhelming response was that it should! Are these people serious? Dog fighting should be legal?
I'm sorry, but I can't help but thing that the audience there last night embarrassed Atlanta and themselves.
But ... people say that about me too.
Oh, look, ESPN has posted a couple of video clips from the Town Hall Meeting. Hear the Talkmaster get booed in the 2nd clip..
Are Vick and Belichick's Infractions Comparable?
What does the future hold for Michael Vick?

No comments: